General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
of dr. Reckhaus online shop
As of 1.6.2020
- 1.1 The General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as GTC) govern the comprehensive terms and conditions and services between Reckhaus GmbH & Co. KG (hereinafter RECKHAUS) and its customers.
- 1.2. Deviating agreements require the written consent of RECKHAUS to be valid.
- 2.1 The offers of RECKHAUS are subject to change and are not to be understood as binding offers. An order is only placed by the order confirmation via e-mail or by the delivery or collection of the ordered goods. The availability of the articles / products by our suppliers or manufacturers remains reserved. RECKHAUS’s offer is primarily aimed at end users. RECKHAUS therefore reserves the right not to accept orders from the customer, in particular if non-household quantities of an item are ordered.
- 2.2 All product information, product photos and specifications etc. are provided without guarantee. The valid specifications are relevant from the manufacturer at the time of delivery or collection.
- 2.3 The detailed data on the products come from RECKHAUS and are subject to the exclusive right of use by RECKHAUS.
- 2.4 RECKHAUS assumes no liability for the content of external websites.
- 3.1 All prices of RECKHAUS are incl. Value Added Tax (VAT). These are shown net in EURO.
- 3.2 Incidental costs (e.g. shipping costs, packaging costs, surcharges according to the selected means of payment) are shown separately and additionally charged.
- 3.3 The date of the order applies to the price setting. Subsequent price fluctuations during order execution are not taken into account.
- 3.4 We reserve the right to make technical changes, errors and printing errors.
- 3.5 RECKHAUS may make price changes at any time without prior notice.
4 Cash and cash equivalents
- 4.1 RECKHAUS accepts advance payment, credit cards and sale on account at its own discretion as a means of payment.
- 4.2 When purchasing with credit cards, the charge is made at the time of ordering. ReckHAUS can implement the activation or disabling of individual credit cards at any time and without prior notice. The data when payment via credit cards is transmitted encrypted.
- 4.3 In the case of payment on account, invoicing shall take place at the time of delivery. The invoice must be paid upon receipt.
- 4.4 RECKHAUS charges dunning fees.
- 4.5 When purchasing in advance, the invoice must be paid with a due date of 5 calendar days. Otherwise, RECKHAUS can cancel the order.
- 4.6 RECKHAUS reserves the right to obtain credit inquiries about the customer and may forward customer data to third parties for this purpose. RECKHAUS may exclude individual means of payment in general or for individual customers without further justification.
5 Terms and Conditions of Payment and Retention of Title
- 5.1 If the customer is in arrears with the entire or partial purchase amount, RECKHAUS may, without further reminder, discontinue all further deliveries in whole or in part until the entire claim has been repaid.
- 5.2 If the customer fails to comply with his debt settlement after the scheduled grace period, RECKHAUS may claim damages and proceed in accordance with the provisions of German law. In particular, RECKHAUS has the right to transfer outstanding debts to external debt collection companies.
- 5.3 RECKHAUS may charge surcharges on individual means of payment and change them without prior notice.
- 5.4 The products delivered by RECKHAUS or picked up by customers remain the property of RECKHAUS until the entire purchase amount (including all surcharges) has arrived at RECKHAUS. The customer undertakes to treat the products carefully as long as they are the property of RECKHAUS.
- 6.1 Orders are accepted exclusively via the online presence on the Internet. Telephone or written orders will only be processed in exceptional cases and with prior consent by RECKHAUS.
- 6.2 Orders by minors and minnows are only permitted with the consent of the legal representative.
7 Delivery, partial delivery
- 7.1 Delivery is via shipping.
- 7.2 RECKHAUS confirms the order by e-mail after completion of the order.
- 7.3 RECKHAUS mentions delivery times only as indicative values. These are not binding. If a delivery period cannot be met, the customer may withdraw from the order after expiry of a grace period of at least 60 days to be announced by him in writing. The customer cannot make further claims.
- 7.4 RECKHAUS may cancel confirmed orders due to external, non-influential circumstances without cost consequences.
- 7.5 RECKHAUS is entitled to make partial deliveries.
8 Transport risk, transport damage
- 8.1 Shipping is at the customer’s risk.
- 8.2 The customer undertakes to check the delivered goods immediately for correctness, completeness and integrity. Damage to the delivered goods must be reported to the executing transport company and RECKHAUS as soon as possible, but no later than 5 calendar days after delivery.
- 8.3 In the event of a complaint, all parts of the original packaging must be retained. These may only be disposed of after the written consent of the transport company or RECKHAUS.
9 Withdrawal and exchange
- 9.1 As a rule, there is no right of return.
- 9.2 In exceptional cases, the return of delivered goods is possible. Such withdrawal requires in any case the written consent of RECKHAUS.
- 9.3 The return of the goods must be carried out in its original packaging. It is at the expense and risk of the customer.
- 9.4 ReckHAUS may demand compensation from the customer for returns not agreed with RECKHAUS.
- 9.5 Returns without original packaging or to an incorrect address will be returned to the customer. RECKHAUS requires the customer to pay compensation for the business.
- 9.6 A statutory right of withdrawal remains a legal right of withdrawal.
10 Place of jurisdiction, applicable law
- 10.1 To the extent permitted by law, Bielefeld (Germany) shall be deemed to be the exclusive place of jurisdiction. Bielefeld is also the place of performance for payments. However, RECKHAUS is also entitled to sue the customer at its registered office.
- 10.2 Only applicable is German law to the exclusion of the Vienna Sales Law.
Persons who access information on the websites of Reckhaus AG or Reckhaus GmbH & Co. KG (hereinafter referred to as the “Reckhaus Website”) agree to the following terms and conditions. Any special agreements on individual services or products of Reckhaus AG or Reckhaus GmbH & Co. KG (hereinafter “Reckhaus”) are in addition to these terms and conditions.
No guarantee of completeness and correctness
The information published on the website is provided by Reckhaus exclusively for personal use and for information purposes; they may be changed at any time and without prior notice. Reckhaus does not guarantee (either express or implied) the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information published on the Reckhaus website, even if due care has been taken in its collection from sources deemed to be trustworthy.
Limitations of liability
Reckhaus excludes without limitation any liability for losses or damages of any kind – be it for direct, indirect or consequential damages – which should result from the use of or access to the Reckhaus website or from links to third-party websites. Reckhaus does not guarantee that the individual parts of its website will function flawlessly. In addition, Reckhaus disclaims all liability for tampering with the Internet user’s computer system by unauthorized persons. Reckhaus expressly draws attention to the danger of viruses and the possibility of targeted hacking attacks. To combat viruses, we recommend that you use up-to-date browser versions and install up-to-date anti-virus software. The opening of e-mails of unknown origin and unexpected attachments of an e-mail should be dispensed with in principle.
Use of the Reckhaus website
Certain links on the Reckhaus website lead to third-party websites. These are completely beyond the influence of Reckhaus, which is why Reckhaus assumes no responsibility for the correctness, completeness and legality of the content of such websites as well as for any offers and (service) services contained therein.